In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 (Consolidated body of law on Privacy), please find below the information on the purposes and ways your personal information is processed, meeting the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency to protect your privacy and your rights.
Purposes of processing
- Activity closely connected and instrumental to managing relations with customers (e.g.; acquiring information preliminary to the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations on the basis of the obligations deriving from contracts concluded with customers etc.);
- Legal requirements (e.g. invoicing, compulsory accounting entries and records etc.);
- Contractual obligations (e.g. supply/sale, professional appointment etc.) as well as the relative modifications and additions;
- Other purposes (e.g. potential customer/supplier search, market research etc.).
Methods of processing
Processing will be by manual and/or automated systems to store, manage and transmit the information with logics closely connected to the purposes, on the basis of the information in our possession and with your commitment to notify us promptly of any corrections, additions and/or updates.
Sphere of notification and disclosure
Your information, the object of processing, will not be disclosed but may be notified:
- To subjects appointed to audit the annual accounts and to administrative, fiscal and contractual consultants;
- To the Financial Administration, social security and National Insurance institutions if necessary, to the Police Force;
- To transport companies or other bodies for additional services for the supply;
- To banks for the management of collection of payment and payments deriving from the performance of contracts;
- To our employees and/or collaborators appointed to process information;
- To sales representatives, suppliers/customers and members of our sales organization;
- To insurance companies; o To companies or professional persons for credit collection;
- To subjects who can access your information according to provisions of the law or secondary or Community regulations;
- To subjects performing activities of commercial promotion, statistics and market research;
- The personal information you supply may also be notified to other companies of our group to coordinate operational activities, including abroad, both within the EU and outside the EU;
The subjects belonging to the categories to which the information may be notified will use the information in their capacity as “holders” pursuant to the law, in full autonomy, as they are extraneous to the original processing carried out at our company.
Nature of providing information
Your providing the aforementioned information is compulsory/optional in relation to the different purposes of processing. Your refusal to provide the information or to consent to its processing or notification may lead to:
- The impossibility of establishing or continuing business, or carrying out operations requiring the information for the performance of the business or operation;
- The impossibility of performing operations that require the notification of the information to subjects functionally related to the performance of these operations;
- Failure to notify the information to subjects that perform further activities not functionally related to the performance of the business.
You are entitled to exercise a number of rights, in particular:
- Knowing whether the personal information concerning you exists or not and its notification in intelligible form;
- Being informed of the purposes and ways of processing and of any data controller, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal information may be notified;
- Obtaining the updating, correction or completion of the personal information;
- Obtaining the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking the information;
- Opposing the processing of the information for legitimate reasons, holding good the limits laid down by the law;
- Opposing sending advertising material or material to carry out market research or commercial communication.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The contents of the website www.turri.it are protected by the laws currently in force on copyright and intellectual and industrial property. Total or partial reproduction, distribution or transmission of the material on the website is prohibited unless explicitly authorized by TURRI srl.
All the trademarks, domain names and company names in the website are the exclusive property of Turri srl and are therefore protected by the current laws and regulations on distinctive signs.
Their reproduction in any form or way without the explicit and prior authorization in writing by Turri srl is therefore strictly prohibited. The pages in the website may contain trademarks, domain names, company names, firms and signs owned by third parties with which Turri srl collaborates in various capacities and which enjoy the same protection for the distinctive signs of Turri srl under current laws and regulations on copyright and intellectual and industrial property.
Applicable law and competent court of law
These conditions are subject to Italian laws and regulations and will be interpreted according to this law. The competent court of law for any dispute that may arise with regard to the use of this website, with specific reference to these conditions of use, will be exclusively the Court of Law of Milan. Under application of Italian law, in the event of any disagreement on the interpretation between the Italian and English versions of these conditions of use of the website, the version in Italian will prevail. The holder of the processing is: TURRI SRL Via U. Foscolo 6 — 22060 Carugo (CO) The list of “Processing Controllers” is available on request by phone, e-mail or fax to the registered office of the company; Tel. 031-760111; e_mail: email@example.com.
Please contact us for any request for further information or clarification.